TM-192D Triaxial ELF EMF Meter
The TM-192 is a tri-axial gaussmeter. A tri-axial meter is often preferred for its ease of use and consistency of results. This meter has a frequency range of 30Hz to 2000Hz - this includes EMF from overhead powerlines, household or office wiring and appliances such as vacuum cleaners and washing machines. Features include data hold, choice of units; max., min. or ave. display and auto power off.
Similar to the TM-192, the TM-192D additionally offers datalogging facilities; download your readings into a spreadsheet and paste into your report.
Supplied new and boxed with soft carrying case and operating instructions.
Chronic exposure to EMFs (electromagnetic fields) has been linked by some studies to health issues such as childhood leukaemia, cancers, depression, disturbed sleep and electrical hypersensitivity.
Please note: This meter is for Power Frequency (ELF) EMFs - please see my other items for RF meters suitable for measuring EMFs from mobile phones etc.
- MAX/MIN/AVG reading.
- Readings may be displayed in either micro-Tesla or milli-Gauss
- Data hold (HOLD)
- Maximum and Minimum (MAX/MIN) Hold.
- Low battery indication.
- Overload indication.
- Auto range.
- Auto power off.
- Real time clock with calendar.
- Datalogging of up to 9999 data sets
- USB socket for PC download
- Socket for external 9v supply (not inc.)
- PC software CD included
- Display: 4 digits LCD, maximum reading 9999.
- Ranges (3): 20/200/2000 mG, 2/20/200uT.
- Resolution: 0.01/0.1/1 mG or 0.001/0.01/0.1 uT.
- Frequency response: 30Hz to 2000Hz.- Sensor: Triple Axis.
- Accuracy: +/- (2.5%+5dgt) at 50Hz/60Hz, +/- (5.0%+5 dgt) at 30Hz~2000Hz.
- Sample rate: 2.5 times per second.
- Battery: 9V NEDA 1604, IEC 6F22 or JIS 006P
Included: TM-192D ELF EMF meter, soft case, software CD, usb cable and instructions.