TM-195 Triaxial RF EMF Meter
The TM-195 is a tri-axial (also referred to as an isotropic) meter. A tri-axial meter is preferred by some for its ease of use and consistency of results. This meter has a frequency range of 50MHz to 3.5Ghz - this includes common EMF sources such as mobile phones and masts, wifi, microwave ovens, DECT, TETRA etc. etc. Features include a memory function, choice of units, max. or ave. display and auto power off.
Supplied new and boxed with soft carrying case and operating instructions.
Chronic exposure to EMFs (electromagnetic fields) has been linked by some studies to health issues such as childhood leukaemia, cancers, depression, disturbed sleep and electrical hypersensitivity. Radio frequency (RF) and microwave fields are now found almost everywhere and are produced by both cordless and mobile phones, phone masts, wifi, microwave ovens and many other common devices.
Please note: This meter is for RF and microwave EMFs - please see my other items for ELF meters suitable for measuring EMFs from overhead lines etc.
- 50MHz to 3.5GHz Frequency range.For isotropic measurements of electromagnetic fields.
- Non-directional (isotropic) measurement with triaxial measurement sensor.
- High dynamic range due to three-channel digital results processing.
- Configurable alarm threshold and memory function.
- Easy & safety to use
- Low battery detector
- Over load indication.
- Auto power off (adjustable from 0~99 min) with disable function.
- High frequency (RF) electromagnetic wave field strength measurement.
- Mobile phone base station antenna radiation power density measurement.
- Wireless communication applications (CW, TDMA, GSM, DECT).
- RF power measurement for transmitters.Wireless LAN (Wi-Fi) detection, installation.
- Spy camera, wireless bug finder.
- Cellular /Cordless phone radiation safety level.
- Microwave oven leakage detection.
- Personal living environment EMF safety.
- Measurement ranges 38mv to 11v/m
- Display 3-3/4 digits; maximum reading 3999
- Frequency range 50MHz ~ 3.5GHz
- Measurement units mV/m, V/m, µA/m, mA/m, µW/m2, mW/m2, µW/cm2
- Display resolution 0.1mV/m, 0.1µA/m, 0.001µW/m2, 0.001µW/cm2
- Manual data memory. Read storage: 200 data sets.
- Alarm function. Adjustable threshold with ON/ OFF
- Memory Recall. Records Maximum & AVG
- Calibration factor Adjustable
- Sampling Time 2.5 times per second.
- Operating 0 to 50ºC ( 32ºF to 122ºF ). Max. 80% RH.
- Power Supply 9V battery (NEDA 1604 IEC 6F 22 JIS 006P)
- Battery life approx. 50 hr.
- Weight / Size: 180g / 195(L)*56(W)*38(H) mm.
Included: TM-195 RF EMF meter, soft case and instructions.